Image Map

11.14.2014

Fashion Friday: Capes

I've always thought capes were an incredibly elegant alternative to a coat. I received one for Christmas a few years back, and I always feel super glamorous wearing it. I'm loving this look for November weather, where it's not quite cold enough for down coats, but not quite warm enough for my light trench.

I love this textured sweater cape:

This elegant version is a nice option for wearing to work:

Obviously, Olivia Palermo gets the casual version just right. (On a side note, who exactly is she? All I know is that she's super stylish, but what is she actually famous for?)


This is the cape that I have. It's from Ann Taylor, only mine is solid brown whereas hers is colorblocked. I usually pair mine with slim pants or jeans and boots, rather than a skirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment